Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Who put the toilet seat down??!!

Since I am the only female in my house certain things have to give. For instance- the toilet seat. I never complain when it is left up, I am outnumbered. In fact, I am so well trained that I automatically put the seat down before I sit. This works for us, so I go with the flow (literally).
I have a cold/flu that is kicking my butt. I took some medicine last night before bed and it knocked me out. About 12:30 I woke up, high on cold medicine and needing to pee. I stumbled to the bathroom, put down the seat and let it go. Well, some ratfink had put the seat down! This made the pee shoot across the lid and down my legs, and sent me sliding onto the floor. I knocked my knee on the cupboard and piddled all over the floor. Talk about waking up fast! As I was trying to clean up the mess I kept grumbling, “Who put the seat down, Who put the seat down”.
I don’t know what is more embarrassing, the fact that I peed on the floor, or the fact that when I woke up, the towels I had used to clean the mess were hung back up on the towel rack. YUCK!!!!!
That will be the end of Tylenol Cold and Flu for me

No comments: