Thursday, December 09, 2004

My son may never forgive me

I LOVE MY SANTA PICTURE!!!! This will be one of the last times I can force my kids to take a picture with Santa. They are such good sports. They came along without a fight (a promise of dinner at the mall helped). Nick thought he saw a friend and tried to hide in the big Christmas tree. I tried to explain he was not being a good role model for the little kids who were being scolded for touching the tree. He didn't really care and stayed there until I pulled him out by his shirt. He told me "I will take this picture, but I won't sit on his lap!". That was fair, I didn't want to share Santa anyway!
A co-worker said I was mean for making Nick go, she said I was scarring him for life. WTF, it wasn't like I left him alone for Jolly Ole Mustache Rides with the man. In fact I asked, they don't offer those until after 10:00 p.m

Everyone is cool, Nick still loves me. He even enjoyed himself. I love Christmas, I love my boys, and yes, of course I'll have another drink!

No comments: