Wednesday, December 01, 2004

What do dreams mean?

Last night I had a dream that I came home from work and found Richard Branson sitting at the bar in my kitchen. I have seen commercials for his new show "Rebel Billionaire" but have no desire to watch it.
In my dream the house is not really my house, but an older, run down house with peeling wallpaper and loose heater vents. There are cats crawling through the heater vents and I can count at least 10 running around. Richard is very disappointed in the shape of the house and tells me he doesn't allow pets in his rentals. I am shocked because I am seeing the house for the first time also. I try desperately to convince him that it didn't look like this when I left. He walks around the house and takes notes of everything I have done wrong. He is blaming me for all the cats and the poor condition of the house. I run for my move-in inspection report and try to explain that the cats get in without my help. When I find the inspection report there is nothing on it except for a chip in the kitchen sink. I am embarrassed and mad.
Thankfully I woke up! What could this mean? Maybe I am feeling guilty for going to bed without cleaning up the kitchen. Maybe it's the laundry I didn't fold. Maybe it's everything I have been putting off. Or, maybe I just wish I was a Virgin again!

No comments: