Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Hump day and not a humping in sight!

It's hump day, big f***ing deal. There is no prospect of a good humping in sight! I am seriously thinking about becoming a lesbian!

On to a not so depressing subject. Laundry! For some people this is a chore, not me. I love to do laundry. My husband used to get so mad because he would take his pants off (and leave them on the floor-fair game in my book) and in the morning they would be gone. "I wanted to wear them again" he would complain. "You can, they are just coming out of the dryer" I would proudly proclaim. He acused me of wearing out his clothes (I never wore his clothes). Now throw rugs and towels, yes. Well, I didn't actually put them on, just wore them out. I have to replace all the rugs in our house about every 3 months. I wash them so much they fall apart. I don't know why but I love to make things clean and smell good. I have a laundry room full of different detergents and fabric softeners. I like to have the choice of different scents.
With my children gone I have nothing to wash. I have washed their beds, bathroom rugs, towels, curtains and anything laying on the floor in their closet. I have washed my own sheets twice in the last 5 days. I am the only one sleeping on them, but maybe my new Waterlily and Jasmin fabric softener will lure a partner into my bed.
I really do love laundry, as sick as that is! It has become an addiction. The dirtier and smellier the better, BRING IT ON!!
I even used cloth diapers for both of my boys- just so I could wash them!
Geez, that is sick!

1 comment:

Shooter said...

I think you have a washing problem. Ahem, I want to help. I will allow you to come to my house and wash whatever you want as often as you want. ;-)