Sunday, December 26, 2004

Ear Tones

I have been reading and looking at pictures of the devastation that has occurred since the earthquake and Tsunami in Asia. Of course this worries me because I live on the BEACH IN CALIFORNIA!! I also feel very sad for these people who have lost their families.
Since I moved to California 4 years ago, I have been having severe vertigo at least two times a year. It is so bad that I will vomit if I even open my eyes or move my legs. The doctors say it may be a form of migraine and have prescribed a sedative to keep me asleep during these spells. This is very puzzling to me.
I have also started having ear tones. My ex-brother-in-law tracks ear tones and is very accurate at predicting earthquakes by his (about 89% accurate). I have started charting mine but I seem to only have tones when the earthquakes occur far away.
Does anyone else follow this? I had a very strong tone about 24 hrs before this quake in Asia. It was unusual because it was in both ears and deafening.
This is very intersting to me because for a long time I thought that my uncle was right-I was an alien!

No comments: