Friday, December 17, 2004

My newest phobia

I don't know what is wrong with me, maybe stress, maybe old age... I have all of the sudden developed several phobias. One I discovered today. I have always disliked the handicap bathrooms in public restrooms, they are too big (Of course they are a godsend when you are pushing a stroller). We have two stalls in our restroom at work and today one is not working. That leaves the handicap stall. I feel panicked when I use it. It is like going pee in a big room. It feels wrong! Now I have no problem peeing in the sand outside the local bar, but this stall, forget it! I held it most of the morning and finally had to break down and use it. I sat there sucking my thumb, sure that someone would walk in any minute and see me peeing in the middle of the room. Wouldn't be the first time I was caught with my pants down.
The other phobia I seem to have developed has to do with the guys who wash our windows- FREAK ME OUT!
This is very unnerving for a girl who loves everything including snakes and bugs.

No comments: