Friday, December 10, 2004

Ami

Some rude person asked me recently if I was “Nucking Futs” or just had nothing important to say.
First of all, don’t read my blog if it makes you crazy!
Secondly, it is a sort of therapy for me, YEAH ME.
I have what I like to call a “very busy mind”. I sit at a desk all day crunching numbers, not a lot of room for creativity or personality (kinda the square peg in the round hole thing). It is very hard for me to concentrate at times because of all the other things that keep popping into my head. I keep Word open at all times and I quickly write things down as they come to mind. That usually allows me to focus again. When something keeps making the rounds in my silly brain, I blog it. It is usually something stupid. I do have important thoughts, ALL FREAKING DAY! This blogging thing just reduces the number of outburst (laughing at funny things I think of) I have in a day and makes me appear more accountant like. I wonder at times if I might develop multiple personalities from working in a field that is so “not me”.
Someone asked me recently why they don’t see much of me socially since my husband left. They asked if I was lonely. Lonely? I have two wonderful kids, tons of laundry, dishes and other things to keep me entertained. They asked what I had been doing for amusement. I amuse myself (not to be confused with playing with myself). When I feel like I need to talk to someone other than myself, I do go out and find a crazy neighbor to play with.
My husband’s song for me was not a mushy love song; it was Meet Virginia, by Train. That pretty much sums me up.

1 comment:

tobynkatie said...

I appreciate people that blog to just be themselves. I know that's why I do it. Oh and by the way.....I love the picture!! :)