Tuesday, December 21, 2004

FA LA LA LA Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I am already feeling rummy and work is kicking my butt! I got up at 3:00a.m and took the boys to the airport, always puts me in a foul mood.
At work customers are calling and complaining that UPS and DHL have lost their orders. I am running all over trying to track them down. Why, you may ask? (I'm the bookkeeper) Hell if I know, I am just too nice I guess. I have decided to send them a "You're outta friggin luck" fax and tell them I will knit them a scarf or something in consolation.
I have a 5:00 p.m. Christmas party and I am sure I will end up with the lamp shade on my head. It's not a good sign when I know this in advance, I seem to be right everytime. Oh well, gives them a good laugh and something to talk about at the next party. Glad to be of some service to someone!

No comments: