Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Almost hump-day!

Just a few helpful hints for Tuesday:

To avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat, simply use the sink

If someone is keeping you awake all night coughing, feed him or her laxatives. They will avoid coughing at all cost.

To make your way to the front of the grocery line, hold the Pepto close to your chest and make belching sounds. Don’t forget to moan and gag a few times.

Hhmm, my friend sent me these and I like them.
The one about using the sink hits a little too close to home. My son once went in the bathtub because his brother was sick on the toilet.

1 comment:

Mellie Helen said...

Your son went in the bathtub once?? Peeing in the shower is a regular ritual of my DH that even ten years of marriage has failed to break. Now my son is following daddy's lead. They claim "they can't help it". I'm thinking of making them take their baths in the toilet.

Why are all my comments and posts focusing on bodily excretions lately???