Saturday, December 11, 2004

I am DONE!!!

I feel horrible today. I am sick and depressed! I can't handle all I have on my plate right now and there is no relief in sight. I live 1,000 miles from my nearest relative. I feel like I am sinking. I try so hard to stay upbeat, it is draining me. I have no money, too many bills, two jobs, a car that keeps breaking down, and presents to buy and get in the mail. There is not enough time in the day to get everything done. To top it all off I have had my period for a month! A MONTH! It is a wonder I am not dead.
Maybe I am just feeling sorry for myself. I am stressed beyond belief and I am so obsessive that I can't let things go. I can't get all the things out of my head that need to be done. Until I do get them done, I will stress about them.
I am dragging myself to the "Parade of Lights" tonight. It is a parade in the harbor and the boats are the floats. It is beautiful. I am not in the mood but need to do it for the kids. Santa flies over head at the beginning and end of the parade. I don't even think I can get excited about Santa. Wow, I am depressed!
If something doesn't change soon I am afraid I will crack!
Now, I am off to dance for quarters in the club house.

No comments: