Friday, January 07, 2005

You rub me the wrong way!

Victoria’s Secret, what were you thinking?
Then again maybe that is why these panties were on the “sale” table!
I love underwear and bras from Victoria’s Secret. This is my only indulgence (no pedicures, facials or expensive hair cuts for me). They are the best!
These underwear fit nice except for one small problem (well, as the day goes on it is getting bigger). They are rubbing me in a bad way! They have a seam in the crotch that is not covered properly. They are killing me! Who ever designed these should have to walk a mile in underwear made from thin rope. Must have been a man!
Every time I come back to my desk I have to stick my hands down the front of my pants and adjust my underwear. My office mate doesn’t appreciate it very much but I don’t have much choice at this point.
I think I am going to have to take them off and just go without.

3 comments:

Puck said...

My problems with Victoria's Secret:

*Not fair trade: the use slave labor

*They ripped off Massive Attack ("Inertia Creeps") in one of their commercials

*Unbelievably perfect (and alien?) women in their commercials

BTW....
~ Shamelessly whoring ~

I'm soliciting everyone's ideas on GREAT seduction music and Ashley Simpleton did not make my list...

"I don't practice what I preach because I'm not the kind of person I'm preaching to." - J.R. "Bob" Dobbs, Church of the SubGenius

pinkme said...

They are as good as gone, scum bags! Not really, sorry to say, I love their bras! If I would just loose 30lbs I wouldn't need one... problem solved!

Jay said...

You poor, poor thing, you have all my worldly sympathies. That's the worst!