Saturday, January 15, 2005

That's what I'm talking about!


Oh the joy, the smile it brought to my face...being in control.
Living with a teenager can make you feel like you are loosing control sometimes. They walk around, causing emotional havoc, whining, complaining until you think you will just freak out. Drama, drama, drama!
I had Nick and 3 friends in the car, doors locked, driving down the road and I got revenge! I put in my Michael McDonald CD and cranked the volume to 45. They nearly died! They couldn't get out of the car fast enough. I heard Nick's friend "Fro boy" say "Dude, your mom has bad music." Hehehe, oh the joy!

Score: Nick- 1 Mom-1

2 comments:

Christine said...

LOL! You've got to get 'em in when you can!

Bella said...

LMAO!!!! I'll have to remember that one! Although, I think I will play a little Kenny G and see how my daughter likes that. How 'bout some Streisand. That should work.