Thursday, January 13, 2005

I think I've experienced a natural disaster!

This morning I am wearing a necklace I bought about 10 yrs ago but just found last week. It is a big heart followed by 3 smaller hearts. Devon asked me about it this morning. I explained that I bought it when he was a baby and that the hearts represented his dad, me, Nick and him. He said, “How come I am the smallest heart?” I told him “Because you are the youngest, but look, you are the closest to my heart”. He wrinkled his nose and said with disgust “Looks like I am the closest to your boob crack!”

Well that doesn’t sound very attractive but I guess to an 11 yr old boy it isn’t. I just chuckled and looked in the mirror. I realized that 10 yrs ago the necklace was a little closer to my “boob crack”. My neck must have grown, I have gained a lot of weight!

Is a BOOB SLIDE classified as a natural disaster?

2 comments:

Jay said...

Boob crack?
Well that sounds like something entirely different, but I bet with a little added weight to it, it's all the more impressive to any male other than your son :)
Just be glad there are no oedipal complexes at your house!

pinkme said...

Yikes, I really should stop referring to him as my "lovey boy"