Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I guess I got what I deserved

Well, I think I asked for this spanking. Here it goes:

Three Names You Go By:
1. Amy
2. Mom
3. Hey Lady

Three Screennames You've Had:
1. arising_elvis
2. pinkme
3. lookingrosey

Three Things About Yourself:
1. I am easy to please/ meaning normal easy going
2 I love to clean
3. I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up (career wise)

Three Things You Don't Like About Yourself:
1. My weight
2. I am too compulsive
3. I am indecisive

Three Parts of Your Heritage:
1. Swedish
2. English
3. Native-American (Powhatan)

Three Things That Scare You:
1. Spiders
2. Something bad happening to my family
3. The state of the world


Three Parts of Your Everyday Essentials:
1. Caffeine
2. Hugs and Kisses
3. Lip gloss


Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Khaki pants
2. Baby blue sweater
3. blue and tan socks

Three Favorite Musical Artists:Not really fair
1. Chicago, Wallflowers, Styx, Foreigner
2. Train, Matchboxtwenty, Teresa Russell, Jack Johnson
3. Prince, Michael Jackson (sorry), many more

Three Favorite Songs:~ Again, same caveat
1. Meet Virginia- Train
2. Sexual Healing- Marvin Gaye
3. Heaven- Brian Adams
4. Sixth Ave Heartache- Wallflowers
many more, my friends know that every song is my favorite!


Three Things to Try in the Next 12 Months:
1. Learn to Salsa dance
2. Win my second “Chili cook-off”
3. Help my son live to be 15

Three Things You Want in a Relationship (love is a given):
1. Trust
2. Passion
3. Friendship

Two Truths and a Lie:(not in any order)
1. I am a beer drinker
2. I love tattoos
3. I am a blonde

Three Things About the Opposite Sex that Appeal to You:
1. They smell manly
2. They have strong bodies
3. They are good with tools

Three Things You Just Can't Do:
1. Whistle
2. Rollerblade
3. Stay out of the lovely fountain at the Embassy Suites

Three Favorite Hobbies:
1. Walking on the beach
2. Activities with my kids
3. Cleaning and doing laundry (I should get out more)

Three Things You Want to Do Really Badly Right Now:
1. Have a beer
2. Take a hot bath
3. Snuggle with my cat

Three Careers You're Considering:
1. Forensics
2. Medicine
3. Actress or supermodel

Three Places You Want to Go on Vacation:
1. Jamaica
2. Paris
3. Sweden

Three Kid Names: Courtesy of Nick and Devon
1. Zoe
2. Patrick
3. Lucy

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1. See my kids become adults (30+)
2. Be a grandma
3. Become famous

Three Ways I'm Stererotypically a Boy:
1. I guzzle beer
2. I love cars
3. I hate gossip and “girly” drama

Three Ways I'm Stereotypically a Girl:
1. I love smelly lotions and candles
2. I'm emotional.
3. I like pink things

Three Celeb Crushes:
1. Ellen Degeneris
2. Lenny Kravitz
3. Ty Pennington

Three People Who Have to Take This Quiz Now (sorry, guys!):
1. Jay
2. Johncompact
3. mojo shivers

All of this fun was brought to you by my friend Nino!

4 comments:

Puck said...

You're not a blonde?!?!

I need to pay better attention....

pinkme said...

I made an error. #2 should read "I love my tattoos"
Now guess again!

Jay said...

The funniest thing is that you go on to mention at least twice during the rest of the thing how much you want beer and enjoy guzzling beer, so I don't think you fooled anyone with that one!

And I just wanted to say, don't apologize for the Michael Jackson thing, I love his music too! I have listened to it and danced to it all through the ages now, and will continue to do so no matter what. He really was a great entertainer, no matter what may be happening in his life right now.

pinkme said...

Thanks Jay, I have a great picture that I doctored of Micheal and I years ago. I may scan and post it, maybe.