Thursday, February 10, 2005

You might be Blonde if...

This past month has been hard on me emotionally. I have been extremely impatient, easily flustered, and have been crying over little things. At one point I thought I might have a nervous breakdown.
Usually I can handle my two kids and two jobs with a few minor meltdowns, nothing I can’t work through. This is my second month on high dose birth control pills (for cysts, no action taking place at my house). I thought this might be the problem but I only have to take them for one more month. As I was lying in bed last night thinking over the last month I realized I hadn’t taken my pill. I got up, and out of curiosity I got the pamphlet out that came with the pills. There in bold letters it says, “Take the white pills first followed by the blue pills.".
WTF!!! I HAVE BEEN TAKING THEM BACKWARDS!!
I am driving down a one-way street the wrong way; I am a train wreck waiting to happen! I have decided to derail myself and start again next month.
I am an idiot!

1 comment:

Jay said...

Oh gosh, no wonder you're all out of whack. If you have 3 weeks worth of white pills and 1 week worth of blue (or the other way around), then the 1 week ones are just placebos, and it's a damn good thing you're not relying on them for actual birth control!

Thank goodness you've only got one month to go, I know they can be really rough. Of course, I'm off them now and I can still be an emotional wreck. And I have nothing to blame it on. It's sad really.