Friday, February 11, 2005

I'm exhausted

Last night I had a dream that while I was in the kitchen making bread, there were people in my living room torturing Vietnam Veterans and Demi Moore. I was horrified but the soldiers instructed me to “not look and stay out of it”. The only thing I could do was sneak down the hall and turn on the ceiling fan so they would be more comfortable. Some of the men being tortured were old veterans and others were young, but in black and white (like old war footage). They were being hooked up to wires and shocked. Demi was lying on the couch; it was my ex-mother in laws old couch even though it was in my living room. I was so upset but I knew that in the end Demi would save them all and end up a Navy Seal. It was very troubling but I just continued to make bread.
What the hell was all this about? I have an idea but my head hurts too much to think about it.

3 comments:

Jay said...

I hope you sleep more restfully tonight...that Demi, she's always up to no good!

Christine said...

Weird indeed! (Don't you love those really weird ones. ;)

At least you could turn on the fan for them!

pinkme said...

I promise I wasn't drinking and I haven't smoked anything funny in years! I am just crazy!