Monday, February 07, 2005

I want my bed!!!!

I need an extra day to recover from the weekend!
Saturday night some friends and I rented a limo and went to The Cheesecake Factory in Westlake Village. It was an early Valentines Day present for the three couples I went with and my gift to myself (yes, I love myself…often). The ladies all agreed to wear red and we played a drinking game on the way to the restaurant. If you answered the trivia question correctly, you got love beads, if you didn’t answer correctly you took a drink. I missed several on purposeJ.
They all gave me a hard time when I ordered a beer at dinner. They told me that since I was all dressed up I should drink a classier drink. I decided to have my first martini, just to make them all happy. I had a very sweet, yummy, strawberry martini. I loved it so much I had 4 more! I followed that with a couple beers in the limo on the way home.
I was so sick on Sunday and I was co-hostess of a Super bowl party. I drank water and lemonade and ate a hot dog, but that was it. Everyone had a rip-roaring good time and I tried my best to be a good hostess. My friends must hate me because they kept asking me to make them Margaritas! It was all I could do to keep from throwing up in the blender!
Some day I will learn my lesson. Moderation is NOT my middle name.

No comments: