Thursday, February 24, 2005

So they've lied to me again!

Someone once told me that wearing heels made me look taller (duh) and thinner. So…the other day I found these great, knee high boots, with monster heels. I wore them today with a black skirt, pink tank and black suit jacket. I thought that between the black clothes and the heels I should look like a pencil. WRONG!! As I was leaving the house this morning Nick commented on how tall I looked. I turned around, struck my best supermodel pose and asked, “Do these boots make me look thinner?”
He looked me up and down and said, “No, it just makes your fat look taller.”
Who needs enemies when you have very honest children!

2 comments:

Jay said...

Sweetie, that may not have been the response you were looking for, but damn, it was funny!

Bella said...

LMAO!!! You know what though? It was cute. I disagree though. I still think that heels do make you look taller and thinner. I guess it's because I refuse to beleive that I am voluptuous! Ah well, the more of me to love, the better.