Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I'm no Pamela

Nick is in love! He is in love with Pamela Anderson. He has her picture on his computer desktop, his folder for math class, and his P.E. agenda. He had to do a collage for art class and the theme was “something that you enjoy”. It was Pamela (he enjoys her in his dreams, ewww, that might explain the crusty bathroom towel). After he got off the computer last night I knew she was on his mind. He sat in the chair across from me and kept glancing at my chest.
He finally said, “You breast fed me, didn’t you?”
M-“Yes” I said.
N-“For how long?” he asked.
M-“For about 9 months” I replied
N-“That’s kind of gross”
M-“No, it is a very special thing. It is the best thing for a baby and it creates a special bond.”
N- Just sat there looking puzzled and a little disgusted.
N- “No wonder I don’t like milk!” he said as he jumped up a sprinted down the hall
M- Hollering after him “You’d like milk if I was Pamela!”

Now, I know that was not the most mature response but it sure made him smile.

3 comments:

Jay said...

I don't know how moms can stand to use phrases like "crusty towel", not to mention actually make eye contact with the poor kid after such knowledge becomes common. I mean, it makes me blush, and I don't live with him!

pinkme said...

I know that my boys are slobs. I don't really think the "crusty towel" is anything more than hair gel. If I thought it was something else I wouldn't be joking about it. Groossss!
Should I tell him about "hairy palms"?

Jay said...

And blindness...

You crack me up :)