Friday, February 04, 2005

My hero

Devon saved my life last night.
I was washing walls and when I stood up to do the top half of the wall, yikes, a spider! I am soooo scared of spiders. I hollered for someone to “come quick and kill this spider!” Devon came running! He hates killing anything so he wanted to rescue it. I didn’t care as long as it was far away from me.
He used the broom to get the spider and carefully carried him out the front door. He took him out to the grass and I could hear him say, “Run away little guy, and don’t come back. Make sure you go to someone else’s house. If you come back in ours, that big lady is going to squish you!” It was so cute. I told him he was my hero and he just said “MOOoooom! He is just a friendly little spider.”
Friendly, my ass! He was just waiting until I was asleep, he was going to eat me alive!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jay said...

Aw, that's sweet that he can rush in and play the hero like that. I'm the spider-killer at my house.