Tuesday, February 08, 2005

That crazy feeling again!

I am feeling that old familiar urge, that insatiable craving, and it is becoming an obsession- again. Stop me, please, someone! I have come so far and my life has gone in an entirely different direction. I have been free of this addiction for 6 years now. I really don’t want to go back, but it is pulling me.
I find myself looking lovingly at big hairy bikers and strange punks on the street. I have started to doodle designs on my napkins at lunch. I have even been thinking about where I would do the deed, where I would put my next tattoo.
I won’t, I can’t, I shouldn’t… I really wanna!

1 comment:

arthur decko said...

being a hairy tattooed strange person myself, may i suggest the back? (there is always room on the back, unless you are yakuza) you have it, you can choose to share it with only those close enough to you, making it special, and it hurts so damn much (on the spine) that you feel like you've accomplished something.

rock on.