Saturday, March 05, 2005

Weekend

I am adjusting to my new hair. I have gotten mixed reviews. I thought it would make me feel "girly" or more "womanly". Instead, I feel like Bigfoots mother!
I am going to the salon today to have a few inches cut off and then we are off to a Clippers game! I am going to have it styled next week, I think that will help. I was foolish enough to pay a butt load for the hair, I have to make it work for a while.Oh well, I am trying not to be blue about the whole thing, live and learn. I hope I learn before I die!
I am off to the beach for a much needed walk...have a great weekend.
Go Clippers!!

2 comments:

Jay said...

I cut my hair all the time. It grows super fast, I chop it short, love it, then think maybe I should grow it out, then I cut it again. I think I'm hair-retarded.

Puck said...

I should send you a pic of me with long hair... not pretty. Short hair definitely suits me.