Friday, March 25, 2005

Clueless

There is this older man that works in our office. He is a nice guy but he has developed this little problem. He has a gas leak of some sort. Maybe it’s just a loose rectum, I don’t know. Anyway, he farts a lot. This has just started recently and must be diet related.
Last week, as he was leaving our office, he called out to another employee. As he did he let loose several farts that exploded like machine gun fire. My office mate and I sat in silence for several seconds and then I said, “Laura, was that you?” I couldn’t help it, I had to laugh. She said, “Nnnoooo, it was NOT me!” We laughed for about half and hour about it. I continued to laugh most of the day anytime I thought about it. He continued to fart about the office all week, not even batting an eye. We had a good time laughing about it, but give me a break!
This week has been the same only with smell effect! This does NOT make me laugh. Now he putts around leaving this smell, like bad produce (Lay off the broccoli man).
We finally mentioned it to our boss who said he would talk to him. Guess what he said?
He said he didn’t know he was doing it! He is hard of hearing and couldn’t hear himself farting around the office.
WTF! What about the feeling of air leaving your puckered old rectum? What about the smell? He has to know that he is doing this. I am so like…sure!!!!!!

I know when I fluff (girl-like), how about you?

2 comments:

Jay said...

OH, ew. Jason had a boss who "farted on people". I could never bring myself to ask what exactly thatmeant.

Anonymous said...

Hi, came here through Jay's site. That was funny. I hate it when someone farts at the gym or at the shopping line. I always scrunch up my nose!!