Thursday, March 17, 2005

Hell hath no fury...

Like an Irishman scorned!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day to all. Someone asked me this morning if I was Irish. I said, “I used to get a little Irish in me now and then”. Horribly inappropriate and un-lady like, I know. HEHEHE

Nick called me from school this morning saying that his friend J has 3 tickets to a Led Zeppelin concert on March 30th. He has been invited to go with J and his dad. Problem is…he is scheduled to leave for his dads on the 24th. I told him this is not an option, it is court ordered visitation. He said that he would call his dad and ask if he can skip this visit. This is not a good idea, but I think Nick is really looking for any excuse to not go to his fathers (because of issues posted earlier). Unfortunately, things have gotten worse with the “modeling” situation. Nick tried to call and clear things up and his dad asked him to call back another day because “It is G’s birthday and she is very upset about this whole thing, it has ruined her b-day”. He blamed her bad day on Nick! What a dick! He then demanded that Nick tell him who had talked him out of the modeling (meaning me).
Anyway, the whole thing is getting out of hand.
If I call their father and tell him that Nick doesn’t want to come, he will blame me for turning him against them, threaten to take me to court (which means going to Washington), and then belittle Nick. Nick told me he wants to call himself and tell him. This is a huge step for him, but… all HELL will break loose!

Well, I am off to do some work, or at least look like I am working!

3 comments:

pinkme said...

I was a bit confused by the whole concert ticket thing so I looked up House of Blues online and found out it was a Led Zepagain concert. Hehehe, boy wouldn't he be bummed out!

Bella said...

LMAO!!! “I used to get a little Irish in me now and then” - That's good.

This situation really sucks for Nick but as a mom myself, I would let Nick settle this one himself. How many times does Led Zepplin come in town?? If dad doesn't understand, then maybe you should go back to court and force that judge to realize just what an ass he is.

What kind of parent blames their child for ruining a b-day. Even if it were to be true, that's not something you say to a son or daughter. What a prick!

Jay said...

It's so rough to still have to deal with rotten exes because of the kids, but hopefully Nick's father will grow up before Nick does!