Tuesday, March 22, 2005

My liver is turning green and my toenails are falling off

Why do we feel so comfortable talking to our hairdressers? I called to make an appointment today and when she asked how I was, I said, “I’m great, except for the fact that my pants keep falling down and my hair is sticking up!”. Why the hell did I feel the need to blurt that out?! Good thing she has a great sense of humor and she knows me. She might think I’m mental otherwise. DON’T EVEN SAY IT!!

I think that might make a good theme for a country song…
My pants are falling down
My hair is sticking up
My baby done and left me
And she took my pick-up truck

1 comment:

Bella said...

The strangest thing I've ever said to my hairdresser was, "At least I can prove I am a blonde." the first time she cut my hair!