Wednesday, March 16, 2005

It's something and nothing

I am in a funky mood!
I don’t have anything to say, well, nothing nice.
I am tired, emotionally and physically.
I don’t know if my husband is coming home, I don’t know if I care!
I am feeling snubbed by my friends and neighbors but I’ll be damned if I am going to call them. I have this problem with initiating things (most things). I feel like I am always interrupting something or they might not want to talk to me, so I don’t call. I know, I know, pick up the phone, problem solved.
Money is always an issue living in Calif.
Raising a teenager is hard.
Working two jobs is draining.
My house is clean but my closets… sick (not in a cool way). I am a bit obsessive (I seem to be saying that a lot lately) about my house. There is not enough time in the day to get everything done and I stress about it. Unfortunately my closets suffer. If I don’t see it, I am cool, open the closet and my heart starts thumping!
My family is having some communication issues and I wish I could shove them in my closet too. This is one thing that may send me over the edge.
See, what did I say, nothing nice, nothing interesting, nothing funny. Woe is me.
I am done feeling sorry for myself, I think.

No comments: