Friday, September 30, 2005

Gotta Love My sister


My sister is a bit of a nut (I know, the pot calling the kettle black). I don’t mean the certifiable kind of nuts; I just mean crazy, odd, funny. She and her husband just moved to Texas and she sent me an email with pics of her new house. She sent a second email with this picture and NO explanation. Huh? So I sent a response that went something like this:

B, thanks for the picture of you riding your new bike. See I told you, you would remember how. I am glad that you treated yourself to lunch at the Olive Garden, you deserve it after all that unpacking! BTW, you look fabulous since you lost sooo much weight.
Luv, A

I giggled and giggled, (see, I do entertain myself) and waited for her witty reply. Nothing…nope…is this thing working? After about 24 hrs I emailed her again and asked if she was offended. Her reply:

No way! I am just so tired I couldn’t think of a good response. I have to give you this one though, you rule, that was way too funny!
Luv, B


Turns out her husband was taking a picture of the Olive Garden as a joke, and accidently got the lady riding her son's bike.

No comments: