Friday, September 09, 2005

A flip. A flop. A pinch. A honk.

As I waited at a red light yesterday, I noticed a man waiting to cross the street. He was about 40ish and talking on his cell phone (well, I really don’t know if it was his phone, it could have belonged to a friend I suppose). He stood there talking and laughing and enjoying the sunshine (geez, there I go again…assuming). He began to do what most other men do when they are enjoying themselves- touch his private parts (come on guys, they are called private for a reason. I don’t want to watch you touch them, unless of course, I’ve asked to watch you touch them). First there was the trusty old flip and adjust maneuver. That was followed by a rub, a couple of pinches, some more rubs, (maybe he pinched to hard) and a few good honks. I sat there with my mouth hanging open. I couldn’t believe it when he started round 2. He continued talking and laughing (on some ones phone) and I couldn’t help thinking some one on the other end was talking dirty to him. He gave himself a couple of good honks, flopped his package from one side to the other, did a quick rub, rub and then leaned up against the telephone pole like…nothing!! I just started laughing. I couldn’t help it. I looked over and the lady in the car next to me was laughing too. The light turned green (really, it wasn’t the longest light in the world, it’s just this post) and as I drove by I gave him a big thumbs up! He looked totally confused. How can you not know you are playing with yourself on the street corner?

No comments: