Thursday, September 01, 2005

Im easily amused

Last night on our way home from soccer practice we stopped at a red light (good for me, right.) This horrible noise pulled up next to us and when I looked over it had the Toppers Pizza delivery sign on top of it. Not only was this car noisy, it was completely filthy. I made a comment to the boys about not wanting to eat pizza out of “that cruddy car”. At the same time they both started singing about “who wants to eat pizza out of a cruddy car?” with a country twang. It was really cute. They made up a couple of silly verses and then the song somehow turned into a twisted version of “Pimpin all over the World”. They were singing, “we’re poopin all over the car” and “strawberry jam booty causin a crash”. They sang a few more lines making them up as the song progressed. All of the sudden Devon shouted out something about a cruddy car and then trying not to laugh, he hollered, “I’m really digging your hips”. It got really quiet for about 5 seconds (you know, that awkward 11yr old boy, did he mean my hips, quiet) and J said “I think that was a little toooo weird Dev”. We rode in awkward silence for about, oh…10 seconds and they started singing again. I giggled all the way home and noticed they were very careful to not mention any body parts for the rest of the ride home.

1 comment:

pinkme said...

Gee, thanks for stopping by!