Thursday, September 22, 2005

Don't tell him the sheets are pink!


Last Thursday was my court day. It sucked and I vowed to never show my face anywhere near that courthouse again (except for jury duty). I took my lumps, didn’t cry and drove out of there feeling like every law enforcement officer in the county would be on the look out for me. As soon as I got to work a phone call came for me. It was the doctor’s office saying they would like to move Devon’s surgery to Monday! What! As if I wasn’t under enough stress already.
Anyway we spent the weekend getting things in order: Jello, popsicles, room clean, sheets washed (I have this thing about never coming home to a mess or unclean sheets). Things went well, I was a nervous wreck but he just slept like a baby most of the day. When he woke up he was miserable. He is now doing homework and will be ready for school in a few days. He is such a good boy!

No, I don't make my boys sleep in pink sheets! He spent several days and nights in my bed (I loved it).

2 comments:

antikva said...

I'm glad court is over for you, I hope it wasn't too bad in the end.

Devon doesn't look happy at all, I hope he's feeling better now :-)

I have the same *thing* about coming home to mess and unclean sheets, drives RCK nuts. heh.

I clean frantically when under a lot of stress LOL even vacum the cats.

pinkme said...

Antikva- Devon is feeling much better now, thanks. The court was yucky, just as I thought. I love the idea of vaccuming the cat- I did bathe the bird!

Pale Ale- Of course, those sheets are great!