Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Mothers Day Breakfast

My boys brought me breakfast in bed on Mother's Day. It was beautiful and BIG. I could hear them banging around in the kitchen and all kinds of thoughts were going through my head. They had purchased a magazine for me the night before and Devon used it to bribe me into not getting out of bed. When they brought the tray into me I nearly burst...with pride...with love...with laughter.
They had made me: 2 waffles (with syurp in a shot glass), 3 hard boiled eggs, 4 sausage patties, 2 pieces of toast and fruit slices, arranged around the edge of the plates (yes, two plates). Oh, yeah, don't forget the coffee and large glass of orange juice. They made me a beautiful card and they even cleaned up the mess. I was very proud!
After I rolled out of bed and into the shower, we went to church and then for lunch on the beach. Great day- And the best breakfast ever :)

No comments: