Thursday, May 05, 2005

I had a dream...

that I went out on the town in an outfit that I use to wear 25 lbs ago. I was very pleased with the fact that I could still fit into it even though I have gained so much weight. I didn’t bother to look in the mirror until I arrived at the restaurant where I was meeting a WHOLE BUNCH of friends. As I walked through the front door I saw myself in the full-length mirror behind the front desk.
My skirt was way to tight, causing a big fat roll to hang over. It looked like I had two sets of boobs. My shirt was skintight and a few inches to short. I looked like a sausage. Of course I didn’t wear a coat, so I couldn’t hide what I didn’t want to be seen. I was horrified and as I looked down I caught sight of my black nylons. They had a huge rip that went all the way down my leg. The rip exposed my very hairy (man hairy) legs. I wanted to leave but many of my friends had already spotted me. As I riffled through my purse looking for my cell phone, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to face the pastor of my church. I started to try and explain what the heck I was doing in public looking like I did and… I woke up.
The first thing I did was check my legs for hair.

1 comment:

Bella said...

LOL!!!! EVERYONE has one of "those" dreams from time to time. They are scary and a lot of the time, I wake up wondering why the heck I would even dream of something like that. Then again, you can't really control your dreams, at least I can't.