Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Here kitty kitty

Walk, walk, WALK… don’t look, DON’T EVEN LOOK!!!!!

I ducked into a little Mexican bakery, trying to divert my attention. Out of the corner of my eye I could see it… big, yellow, SCREAMING MY NAME!
It was the sign in the Pet Store window; broadcasting the 3 words that will always be my demise.

WE HAVE KITTENS!!!

I can’t control myself.
I am addicted to pussy!
I love cats and I can’t have them where I am currently living. The only way I will survive this season is to stay completely away from all pet stores. I mean COMPLETELY! Not even a sideway glance.
If you are driving through Ventura County and you happen to see a crazy blonde in a silver Saturn, driving with her hands over her eyes through a PETSMART parking lot…yep, that would be me.

No comments: