Wednesday, November 24, 2004

SHIT, CRAP, DAMN!!!

It's 10:15 p.m., do you know where your car is? I do- at the 76 station in Camarillo. The piece of f***ing crap wouldn't start after we got gas. It was running fine, we stopped to fuel up and... Happy Thanksgiving! If being away from my kids during the holiday isn't bad enough, now I have no car!
Why, Why, Why! Why didn't it break down on a Monday, when I would rather be home baking. I have 4 days off and no transportation!!!
It must be karma. I shouldn't have flirted with my friends guy in 1987. Oh Bertha Flat Butt, I am sorry.
Well, I am bummed. It won't do any good to dwell on it. I need to come up with money to fix it. Time to turn to the "worlds oldest profession"... begging your parents.
Seriously, I can afford to have it fixed, just can't fix the car and pay the rent!
I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!
If you see a crazy lady riding her bike with a 12 pack and a turkey in the basket on her bike, don't honk, I will crash!

No comments: