Monday, November 29, 2004

I was a hostage, forced to watch bad T.V

Thanksgiving turned out o.k. I was pretty upset about the car but, what can you do? We couldn't go anywhere so we were forced to relax. My husband is visiting from Canada (long story) so we just enjoyed our day. We took a long walk on the beach and made a very yummy, not quite traditional, dinner. I watched a sappy movie on Lifetime and loved it! Man, that lady had a rotten life, much worse than mine. Kinda sad that someone elses misfortune makes me feel better. I know, I know, they are not real people, they are not real! Still, I had lots of things to be thankful for after watching it. At least I have all my limbs and my husband is not poisoning my fiber drink.
My kids came home on Saturday and I am thankful for that! I am thankful that I have my car back and I won't be held hostage and forced to watch overly dramatic crap (unless I want to).

No comments: