Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Is it illegal to commit murder... in your mind?

I would like to kill her! I have visions of wrapping my hands around her throat and squeezing!
Have you ever had a day where someone irritates the piss out of you? It turns everything negative! My pink aura must be pitch black!
It usually takes a lot to make me mad. I find it a total waste of energy to be soo negative but... AAAARRRRGGGG!!!! She goes on and on and on about everyone elses short comings, and counts the minutes (seconds too) they go over their break time. She gets into their business and then complains about how they handle it. WHO ASKED HER!!!! She talks like her point of view, political or business, is the gospel. She won't except or even consider any other point of view.
She is wearing me out. She is going to force me to do something I may regret...maybe not!
I am going to look online to see if I can at least beat her up and still keep my job. That makes it pre-meditated right? Maybe PMS?!

No comments: