Tuesday, November 30, 2004

"It doesn't get any better than this"? I"M SCREWED

So it doesn't get any better than this?! I might as well end it all now. Here I sit, alone, well not really alone, two kids, two cats, 10 fish and a pile of dishes. I feel alone.
My co-worker drove me crazy today! It could be PMS but I'm not taking the easy way out, I just need to put her out of my misery. I have had my period for, oh, almost 3 weeks now. I may snap at anytime! It is the end of the month and I had so much to do. She talked non-stop all day and is worse than a 2 year old(no offense to the little ones). "Look Amy, look at what I am ordering". "Oh Jose, you are so funny, isn't he funny Amy?" "HaHaHa, this customer is so funny, look what he sent me Amy". I wanted to scream "Don't you have some vacation time to use? Get lost!" In spite of co-demon, I did get my work done.
My car is running horrible. It is jerking and running really rough. I don't think the new battery helped! I was going to leave it running, and pray someone would take it, but the piece of crap would probably overheat and die. I need a new car but since my husbands heart attack and too many bills, my credit is bbaaaddd. I had spotless credit 4 yrs ago and now, I can't even apply for food stamps (I think I stole that line).
On top of everything else it is Christmas and I have to buy plane tickets for my boys to fly to their fathers house. I don't know what happened, it was his year to pay for Christmas but somehow he always seems to turn it around.
I am sick, in the head I think. I have diagnosed myself as having "Obsessive, Impulsive, Bad Decisionitis with a secondary case of bleeding to muchoso" If I were a horse, they would have shot me by now.
O.K, I feel much better now. Slap, Slap, Slap,I have plenty to be thankful for. I do love my family, my job, my neighbors. I have a place to live and food to eat. I really hate it when people whine, I should slap myself again!
I'm going to bed early so I can rise with a shine and face the world with a smile. Something like that.

No comments: