Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Smell me

I can spend a good 45 minutes in the laundry detergent aisle of Target. I love laundry. I love to smell all the different detergents and the different fabric softeners. I usually have 3 different kinds of detergents with their corresponding fabric softeners in my laundry room. Sometime, when I feel crazy, I mix them up.
Soooo, imagine my sheer delight last night when I discovered that Bath and Body Works has a new scent- COTTON BLOSSOM! It smells like lovely, fresh, clean laundry. I love it!! I will be smelling myself all day.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Well hell, woman...gots lots of laundry over here...so, c'mon over and smell...and don't forget to bring a bottle of red win over while you're at it ;o)

Liz said...

That was Liz (@ This Full House)

Avatar said...

I use that "Fresh Linen" scented stuff. And I am positively in LOVE with that new Downy Vanilla/Lavender fabric softener. My sheets and towels smell yummy.