Thursday, June 02, 2005

Gotta love this boy

D: “Mom are you having a hot temper?”
M: “Yes honey, I guess I am”
D: “Why”
M: “Well, several reasons I guess”
D: “It’s that time, right?”
*look that could kill*
D: “Yep, it’s that time, it’s almost your bed time”

I guess I feel a little better. I think it’s a really good thing we got rid of the cat though. I feel the need to pull some hair.

Disclaimer: No animals were ever harmed in the making of this blog. Well, except for the time I stepped on the dog while making a mad dash to get the phone...O.K., I bathed the cat once with Pantene and she broke out in these hives, oh, yucky...and yes, dammit! I killed the Sea Monkeys!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HA!

pinkme said...

I always say to my boys "B" alert Of course they think I mean be on you best behavior, which I do, but really it means "Bitch" alert. Hahaha