Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Potty Mouth

Last Friday I got a new cell phone. I was pretty proud of it. I was so proud that on Monday, I dropped it into the toilet (before I flushed). I said the usual 4-letter bathroom words and tried to shake it dry.
I was pissed, pee was flying and I didn’t give a shit!!
When I got home, Nick decided he was going to try and fix it. I figured it couldn’t hurt, it was already dead. Two days later… it works fine. The camera even works! I was so happy this morning that I did a little dance and sang my happy song, “My pee pee phone works, My pee pee phone works.” After being annoyed by my song and dance, Nick asked, “Why do you keep saying that?” I reminded him that I had dropped it into the toilet. He was quite for a minute and then he said, “It was clean water, right?” “UHH, no”, I replied. He started gagging and wiping his tongue on his shirt. “MOM, I SUCKED THE WATER OUT OF THE PHONE WITH MY MOUTH!!”
Good grief, if I knew he was going to suck the water out, I would have warned him.
Devon and I had a good giggle every time he left the room- sick aren’t we?!

1 comment:

antikva said...

LOL I am going to think of you as Evil Mom from now on.