Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Excuse me, are you hiding a penis under that skirt?

Last night I picked the boys up at LAX. While I was waiting I used the restroom. When I entered it appeared to be vacant. Then I noticed a pair of shoes under one of the stall doors. The thing was, these shoes were facing the wrong way (you know, facing the toliet). I just figured that she had a toddler in with her. After I sat down I noticed how quite it was, the only sound was tinkling. Hmmmm, no funny little pee pee songs, no grunting, nothing you would associate with toddler tinkle. Then I heard the toliet flush so I leaned over and watched the pair of shoes walk out of the stall- sans child. I finished my business really fast and opened the stall door expecting to see some odd he-she person. The stall door she was in was open and the seat was up. Creepy! As I rounded the corner I was greeted with...
A LADY!! A normal looking lady.

I can't figure it out. She clearly pissed standing up but she didn't appear to be stradling the bowl.

Of course she probably thought I was pretty amazing too. It probably looked like I was wizzing while standing on my head!

1 comment:

antikva said...

Over 'ere & in the UK you can buy bags that you attach to use in public loos, so you don't have to sit & can stand up.
http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/She-Pees-a-big-relief/2005/01/19/1106074830859.html