Thursday, August 04, 2005

BLAH!!

In a little over a week, it will be my birthday, my 35th birthday. I am feeling pretty down about it. It’s not so much the “age thing”, but where I am in my life. I know, I know, it could be worse. When you are young, you have this fairy tale idea of what your life will be like when you are older. I always thought by the time I was 30, I would be living on a farm somewhere in Washington/Oregon, raising 3 kids w/ my husband, have lots of farm animals, and be working part-time as a nurse or forensic scientist.
Instead…
I am going to be 35, living on the beach in So. California, raising 2 kids alone, have a bird, a fish, and I’m working 2 jobs as a bookkeeper. Not a horrible life, but completely different than what I had planned.
I don’t know why this has gotten me so down, but it has and I can’t shake it.
Well, actually-I CAN shake it, and there is a lot to shake!

2 comments:

Bella said...

Okay. I live out in farmland. Even though Id on't live on a farm, it's hot HOT during the summer and cold COLD during the winter. Can we trade places?

pinkme said...

I really shouldn't complain, I love where I live. I was having one of those days!