Thursday, March 01, 2007

I love my belly


I love being pregnant! I love not having to worry about my figure. Of course AFTER the fact I may be worried. This pregnancy has been so different from the other two. I think because I am more mature I appreciate all the little things. It seems like such a miracle and I am amazed every day. I'm not so amazed with all the cervix boxing this little guy is doing-I don't remember that.
I am counting down now- 26 days!! I am starting to have trouble shaving my legs, especially the left leg. I have decided to not worry about it and just have them waxed. Of course my big fear is letting the hair grow and then going into labor early. I have this horrible fear of getting caught with really hairy legs- not that the doctors haven't seen worse. I don't know why hairy legs worry me so much when I really have much bigger concerns- like finals, and making it through the end of the quarter. School is really starting to wear on me. I'm thinking about taking some on-line courses next because I won't leave my baby at a babysitters. That is going to be an issue because I have to continue my schooling, I'm so close. I also have to make sure not to stretch myself to thin. I have two boys to think about and with the schedule (or lack of) a newborn, laundry, cooking, and all the other stuff that comes with being a responsible adult...school seems like a little to much.
Well, enough rambling, I need to start getting this wide load dressed. It sometimes takes me a while to get my shoes on. :)

No comments: