Friday, March 02, 2007

I crack me up!!!

Now that I am at the end of my pregnancy, all those first term symptoms are coming back. Yesterday I was doing a little shopping and I started to feel HUNGRY. When my stomach gets empty, I get nauseous. That feeling along with the craving for saurkraut forced me to stop at Arby's for a Reuben. As we were waiting in the drive thru, I decided to spit my gum out the window (not something I usually do). I figured it would go into the bushes and no one would step in it. I spit, it stuck, right on one of the big leaves of the bush. It was just staring at me! My shopping companion was talking and staring out the passenger window. I said "Oh look, gum!" and reached out my window, grabbed the gum, and put it back into my mouth. Oh, the look on his face was priceless! It was a mixture of shock and disgust and it was perfect!
Of course it took me most of the ride home to convince him it was my gum to start with!

No comments: