Thursday, May 11, 2006

OMG!

The lady I share the office with has been having female problems. She had a doctors appt today and when she came back, she called everyone she knew to tell them the diagnosis. She has cracks is her vagina caused by dryness. She said it so loud that the people in the office across the hall gave us funny looks. I wanted to holler "Hey, its not me! I'm plenty moist"! I just can't believe she shared this news with everyone so LOUDLY.
I suggested she "use that thing" before it totally seized up! She didn't think I was funny.

2 comments:

pinkme said...

I just can't believe she would tell everyone that! Yikes, how embarrassing. I should get her some but she would know it was me:(

Michele said...

"Hey, its not me! I'm plenty moist"!

HAAA!

That has got to be the best line I've ever read. EVER.