Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Can you believe...

that I am 35 friggin' years old and I didn't know who Aunt Flo was? I'm not joking!
Our receptionist came in yesterday all beat up looking.
I asked if she was O.K. and she said. "I'm just tired, Aunt Flo came last night and I didn't get much sleep".
So I say, "Does everyone have an Aunt Flo, jeez, I know at least 4 people who have an Aunt Flo".

Someone snickered, someone giggled and then they explained...

I get it!! Every girl of child bearing age has an "Aunt Flo". Ewww, that is kinda sick! I thought she was some annoying older lady that liked to talk all night.

2 comments:

antikva said...

It's only become common here in the last few years, but trust me, it's better than what it was called before! LOL

My Nana's name was Flo and she was seriously offended when someone said it.

Bella said...

If you could see me now...tears are streaming. Are you serious? You didn't know who (or what) Aunt Flo is??? lol

I'm sorry, it's just that that's so damn funny. You are so cute, girl. Well, now you know what it means.