Friday, November 04, 2005

Dumb things come out of my mouth every day!

This afternoon my co-worker was reading me an article online. The article was about a dentist that cut his own finger off in order to win $1.2 million in a lawsuit. That started the oh-so-intelligent discussion about whether or not we would cut off our finger for a million dollars. Some of the guys said “yes” and all of the women said “no”, except for me.
I merely said, “ Given the right circumstances, like a doctor present and the million dollars at my feet, I would probably do it.”
That sent everyone into this stupid discussion about what kind of circumstances would make people do such a thing. One of my co-workers turned to me and said, “What would someone want with your finger anyway?”
My witty and oh-so-intelligent reply: “Probably make soup, you know- finger soup, to go with the hair pie!”

Geez I’m dumb! I really looked dumb because I couldn’t help but laugh at myself.

2 comments:

antikva said...

At least you didn't delete yourself. heh. See, as I just demonstrated, I make dumb comments alllll the time LOL

Bella said...

LOL! Yeah well, I would have something stupid like, "Probably to stick up thier A$$!"

It could be worse, you could have your foot stuck in your mouth permanently like my b/f's sister, Nabbalicious. :)